[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:10:13 +1000
Well Canon and Nikon both have four levels although they aren't quite
comparable.
The D40(x) and 400D are equivalent to a E-410 I suppose - entry level.
The D80 and 40D would be the equivalent to the E-510 perhaps.
Enthusiast.
The D200/300 and 5D would be equivalent in some ways to the E-3. Low-
Pro.
So, it's perhaps not the middle that's missing.
Some of us would be able to buy an E3 but not many of us would shell
out for or need the top end pro C & N models.
Doesn't look like Oly and Pentax will be going there, although Sony
might try.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx