[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:06:46 +0800
I will pay the price of a D200 or 40D if Olympus can make something similar.
I still remember the age Olympus announced the OM-1 featuring small size and
big viewfinder.
The 4/3 carry nothing (character) from the OM system. They even make the E-1
with a strange circular eyepiece to avoid you using the OM Varimagni Finder
(while it fit very well with the Canon 10D). Later they change the eyepiece
from circular to rectangular again but still does not fit the Varimagni
Finder. Further to these, the E-1's grip cannot be used on E-3, different
focusing screen.... They have no intention to make it a continue system.

C.H.Ling