[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:40:02 -0400
Plain OM-3 and 4 have the same seals as 3Ti, 4T, 4Ti. Problem area is
still under edge of top cover, below "Olympus" moniker, where top meets
body: no seal.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net