[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:27:46 -0700
Yep, Pentax has some very nice prime lenses! The 21/3.2, 70/2.4  and the
40/2.8 combined with the K10D would be a nice setup at a bit over a kilo
in weight. Still more than what I want, but considerably lighter than my
current setup with one f2.8 zoom! And while these lenses are not real
fast compared to some primes out there, keep in mind they are equal or
superior to most zooms out there.
Pentax also offers a number of the zooms, that while not real fast are
at least relatively light. It seems that Pentax has done a much better
job at optimizing their system for weight reduction than Olympus, even
with Pentax having a larger APS sensor.

Jim Couch