[OM] Re: OT Rugby

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rugby
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:30:54 +0100
David

You're right about the business, of course, but I had managed to
forget about that for a few days.  I really enjoyed the England
France match, but the SA/Argentina was a bit one-sided.  I didn't
watch the SA/England match.

The supporting bit is right of course, but in my sadness it looked as
if you were drumming up support against England.

Back to ignoring sport again, especially football ...

Chris