[OM] Re: OT Rugby

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rugby
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:06:12 +0100
And I thought that you were a man of taste, Bob :-)

I played for the Calcutta (Rugby) Football Club in my youth, and that
was at least partly about the beer.  It was very hot work and I would
see a mirage, as it were, of a cold pint of Haywards lager about
halfway through the second half.  My father always had a glass ready
for the full time whistle.

The fact that my girlfriend's father owned the brewery had nothing at
all to do with it :-)

Chris