[OM] Re: Whats Up, E-3 specs, doo dah, doo dah

Subject: [OM] Re: Whats Up, E-3 specs, doo dah, doo dah
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:41:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/2007 6:05:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My wife  and I have been babysitting a two year old for the last
day or so and I  got a number of candids that I am actually pleased with.
Printed about 20  of the best for the mom.

My wife and I has been blessed with 4 wonderful grand children over the  last
7 years.  Many of the images I enjoy most have them as the  subject.   Little
kids are really special, as is photographing  them.  Glad to hear you are
enjoying that experience.  Bill  Barber