[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:44:16 -0600
20 bodies? Shit..if you have any extras send them to me...lol I shoot all
film for my personal work but I do shoot digital for my little bit of
commercial stuff I do. My digital is Nikon though, Olympus really has been a
dissapointment in digital. I'm used to the small size, image quality, huge
viewfinder and build quality of my OM-4T bodies and the digital E-system
stuff just doesn't measure up to me for the money they charge.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design