[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:33:00 +1000
As I remember, the E-330 didn't really need shading. I found in
bright sunlight that it was better unshaded - some kind of base
reflective layer in the LCD. Quite a surprise.
Anyway, I'll be able to check soon as I gave in and bought the 2 lens
kit from Cameta. I always really liked that camera and at US
$520....bloody hell why not?
(Yeah, I know why not so don't bother telling me). Put my discount
dollar where my mouth is.
It flew out of JFK on Friday morning and hasn't been reported since.
It seems that USPS tracking doesn't - at the weekend anyway.
Cheap sods won't pay their computers penalty rates.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx