[OM] Re: E-3 Availability

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Availability
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:48:52 +0100
And Park Cameras also advertise it.  But my sources assure me that neither
of them have any, nor does Olympus UK, and the latter will  not speculate on
when they might have any at all, let alone enough to satisfy all the orders
that DD and Park are taking from the impatient amongst us.

So for the UK, it should so far be E-3 non-availability.

--
Piers