[OM] Re: Whats Up, E-3 specs, doo dah, doo dah

Subject: [OM] Re: Whats Up, E-3 specs, doo dah, doo dah
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:55:45 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:25:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  wife and I (and a few grandparents) are keeping our fingers
quietly  crossed.  We have just had a wonderful family reunion to
celebrate our son's wedding and we hope that there will be another
reunion in about a year's time to celebrate a christening  :-)

Get your frig stocked with film and buy a few more memory cards.  Get  ready
to be amazed and to get down on your belly and release the shutter.   This is
the best!  Bill Barber