[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:06:46 -0400
At the PhotoPlus Show last week, Oly had atleast a dozen E-3s on hand
(connected to heavy wires).  Wow, big viewfinder, bigger than E-500 with
the magnifier in place. Uses BLM-1 battery, fits in my hand nicely.
It's weight is not an issue for me, though with battery holder (2-BLM-1
inside), it's quite a package.

Now, I THINK this is cut-open E-3 (or is it an E-1?)  For the life of
me, I know I should have walked to the other side of the cabinet and
read the moniker.  Anyway, here's the pic.  BIG pentaprism, big lens
between eyepiece and prism, small mirror and sub mirror.  It looks like
the focus screen is at an odd angle, doesn't it?

On entering the show there were signs posted "No Photography Allowed"
...right...

http://www.zuiko.com/index_044.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net