[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:11:20 -0500
Welcome (back) to the little 330 club, Andrew.  I hope it's really all
that you remember it to be.

There's a solarization effect, or something like it, when the sun hits
the LCD directly.  Tilted in just the right way, the review or LV
image shows up quite well -- enough at least to see a histogram or
blinking highlights, set focus, etc.  Perhaps they all work like that,
but I never noticed it with the C8080 or C5060.  Quite a surprise is
right!

Joel W.