[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:43:34 -0400
Hi Chuck,
I think some like to use the "C mode" to program in the MLU to avoid the nested
menu hassle.
Mike

My other Canyon ergonomic complaint's are that mirror lockup has to be
done through the menus screens and that the top LCD panel to the right
of the pentaprism contains a lot of useful info that cannot be seen
elsewhere.  When the camera is at eye level on a tripod that panel can't
be read.  The camera has an "info" button that displays important
shooting data on the main LCD on the back but not what's on that top
panel.  A firmware fix could easily display that extra data on the back
with a second press of the info button.

But these are the kinds of things you only discover through usage.  The
A1 has some problems too now that I don't use it so much.  I sometimes
can't remember how to do some things.  I normally prefer a gridded
finder display and sometimes accidentally turn it off.  Getting it back
on again is not intuitive and I usually have to refer to the manual.
Once I read it I slap my head and say, that's simple, why couldn't I
remember that.  Age I guess.

Chuck Norcutt

http://mail.aol.com