[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:51:03 -0400
I find the exposure control on the 5D to be pretty much spot on.  Unless
I'm using an incident meter I generally try the camera meter's
recommendation first and then check and adjust via the histogram.  Then
I pretty much stay with manual until I sense there has been a
significant change in the light.

As to autofocus, I trust it much more than my own eyes but I never let
the camera determine the autofocus points.  Only the center point is
enabled.

Chuck Norcutt