[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:48:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2007 4:26:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I think,  six OM
bodies in each box. Does this mean I have a problem? Oh I can also  see two
camera bags that have the OM stuff I actually use with another two  bodies.
Don't get me started on the lenses... Well at least I don't have  entire
cupboard devoted to them like I know Bill does :)

Well, 36 certainly skunks me, however is this an official count?

No?  OK, here is how you get to an official count.

For each OM 1, 2 or variety there of, give yourself  1point.

An OM 4 scores you  1.5 points.

An OM 4 T or Ti gives you 2 points.

An OM 3 is good for 3 points.

An OM 3 T is good for 4 points.

Any single digit OM, which is not working and is in a holding pattern
waiting to go visit John will require you deduct 1 point.  If it has been
mailed to
him or is in his hands, you can claim half its value.

For every OM 10, please deduct 1.5 points.

Any of the other double digit or single letter OMs deduct 1  point.

The OMPC, which is a dang fine camera, is neutral and gets zero  points.

Now that you understand, what is your score?

Bill "Hoarding a few"  Barber