[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:06:01 +0800
For me not, I just want a better camera at a reasonable size/weight and
cost. The E-3 is ok, has rich features although a big heavy. In this case I
will need a 2nd camera for travel light, E510 is good if it has a bigger
viewfinder. All mid-range camera is going that direction, the D80, 40D and
K10D all have big viewfinder. I don't like a camera that cannot confirm
focus by my eye.

I will stick with my E-1 and E-300 for some time, the Canyon 5D successor
will be my next DSLR, if it is too expensive I will just go for a 5D. I like
fix lenses, they are bright and small, I also enjoy manual focus with the OM
glasses. IMO they are also more handsome then the new zooms, think about the
50-200 at 200mm, my 85-250 look much better.

Missing some large aperture mid and wide fix lenses is also one of my
disappointment with Olympus but the 11-22 is really a good lens.

C.H.Ling