[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:04:09 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2007 2:56:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And how  many points for models able to take twice as many photographs on
the same  sized film? Or points for a Six?

Any fixed lens Olympus Pen would fetch you .5 point

A Pen SLR is worth 1.5 points

Any of the Six's are worth 2 points

An Olympus Flex is worth 2 points

Any of the 35 series rangefinders are 1 point

The XA series is worth 1 point

A FTL is worth 1 point

A real M-1 is worth 10 points

A fake M-1 deduct 10 points

An Olympus Standard is worth 500 points

Any camera which has been used to expose film in the last 30 days gets
double the normal point value.

A Semi-Olympus and the lens hood for the Chrome Six  are minus 100  points
each and should be sent me for verification and disposal.  Please  don't insure
the package, request delivery confirmation or signatures.

<{B^)  Bill Barber