[OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:48:49 -0700
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> The other thing is the OM Varimagni reverses left and right.? This has been
> known to cause synaptic meltdown with two XX ers tapping their feet in the
> car? while I was trying to line up a bug's eye view.

Sit on a varimagni, you get a dent in your tush and it is fine. Sit on
the cheap, Chinese version I got from jnfinance and you have a broken
pile of plastic. On the other hand, it does have a correct left to right
view, is cheap and works for the porpoise at hand.

For am OM, the varimagni is great. If I used one often, I'd spring for
the Canyon for the 5D, but for my use, the cheap one is fine.

Moose