[OM] Re: The real E-3 weight issue

Subject: [OM] Re: The real E-3 weight issue
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:35:40 +1000
Old cameras are full of holes for filum and big mirrors and only had
tiny ickle battewies.
New cameras are full of gubbins and stuff and  fat batteries.
That's the strictly technical explanation anyway.
The simple versions are -
1. Because they just are!!!
2. Gravity (like what I said.)
Andrew Fildes