[OM] Re: External Power for ALL the E series cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: External Power for ALL the E series cameras?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 02:40:51 -0700 (PDT)
I did a little searching and clearly the E10/20 power adapter was compatible
with a large number
of the earlier Olympus digital series cameras and had a nominal spec 6.5V @ 2A.

Very low cost sw mode clone adapters are available for $20 or less and regular
coaxial connectors
can be used so easy to make your own adapters.

Acording to Wrotniak, the E1/E300 use a custom power plug with power supply
Olympus Model AC1, MFG
Part #: 260216 which costs ~$150 or more.

On the Oly website there are no power adapters listed under accesories for the
E3,330,500,510 etc.

Anybody know if they accept AC1 or some other adapter?

Tim Hughes