[OM] Web revisons

Subject: [OM] Web revisons
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:45:40 -0400
Well, after much grinding of teeth and drinking of gin, I've done
some technical revisions on the web site based mostly on customer
comments. Seems they didn't like things so big, 'cause their monitors
aren't set for photography, etc. (Sorry, Chris <g>) They also said
all things considered, more images and less commentary would be
welcomed. Blogs, I have been informed, are for the commentary. Boy,
did _that_ hurt. <g> So I went back to a smaller page, and I _think_
I have the problem solved whereby images were not appearing, and
great gaps were present, etc. I also have cut or toned down a lot of
the commentary.

So, anyone with time on his hands and nothing better to do is
respectfully requested to check by www.bwp33.com to see how it plays
with your browser.

Sadly, there is only one new image, on the home page, from a walk I
took last week. (E-510, 14-54)  The next step is to get more images
on the site, probably for the most part in galleries rather than
sprinkled around on individual pages.

Thanx for looking,

--Bob