[OM] Re: More photography, and stereo too.

Subject: [OM] Re: More photography, and stereo too.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:34:24 +0100
On 24/10/2007, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good stuff, Ian.  The light looked lovely.  I'm very pleased with my
> 35/3.5 and it looks as if you are making it work well for you.

I had both macro lenses with me, but since it was the first outing for
the 35 I wound up using it exclusively.  I'm pleased with it so far.

> Is that the Bristol Channel in the background of some of them?

I think it's technically known as the Mouth of the Severn - the
Bristol Channel ends at Avonmouth, which is a bit South that stretch
of River.  You can see both Severn bridges in the one from the top of
the folly with the folly tower on the left of the frame.