[OM] Re: Web revisons

Subject: [OM] Re: Web revisons
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:00:32 -0400
It's the maples. Several different flavors, most of which turn
varying shades of deep red. I've got another, closer look at a red
maple that I'll post later. The tree was in the middle of a huge
tourist-trap parking lot, but the color was so vivid I turned around
anyway. None of the views that took in the whole tree (actually,
there were two of them) failed to show lots of pavement and
structure, but the closeup could be way back in the Maine woods.

It do sometimes get a bit sharp in winter, but we do our part to keep
oil company stockholders and execs off the dole.

--Bob