[OM] Re: Back with the program

Subject: [OM] Re: Back with the program
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:09:02 +1000
He was not alone - most reviewers couldn't cope at all. Too different.
I felt Askey went out of the way to find problems with it to justify
his discomfort with the design.
It is interesting that while LiveView has become THE feature of late,
it isn't the A mode of the 330. Even the Panasonic/Leica iterations
managed to lose that. The only thing I really liked more on the
Digilux 3 (apart from the lens of course) was the built-in flash with
a bounce position - but then, you can't use the flash for fill at the
same time as an external flash unit so that's evened out too.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx