[OM] Re: How Big Can You Print

Subject: [OM] Re: How Big Can You Print
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:05:16 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> You may well be right - I neglected to consult the DVD in the heat of
> the moment.

[An embarrassed...] Your response, alas, quantifies my geekishness: I
posed the question from a fairly certain memory of the line. 'Tis the
same with most any other Monty Python, film or telly (and don't get me
started on some of the American neighbourhood films, like Flying High,
Blazing Saddles, Goldmember, Young Frankenstein....).

> I have already departed in several senses - as an end of year gift my
> senior students gave me a selection of particularly bad ties and
> wineglasses engraved with philosophical epithets such as 'existence
> precedes essence', and 'God is dead' - (I kept telling them that
> 'these should be engraved on your brains).

Are you sure he's dead? Maybe he's just pining for the fjords.

Is it just their departure, or yours as well? In any case, you now have
summer to take a whole lot of E330 photos and post them to the list and
actually be on-topic. I've been thinking of giving that a try.

> Cute - I'm quite touched (also in several senses).

Please stop stealing our responses.

Cheers,
Marc (who just found a fantastic dog-beach this morning, and needs to
take some photos)
Noosa Heads, Oz