[OM] Re: all this talk of big prints got me thinking? whats the best A3

Subject: [OM] Re: all this talk of big prints got me thinking? whats the best A3 printer these days
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:08:28 -0400
I asked a friend who is a dedicated Qimage user to comment on how he
uses it.  The response is a bit garbled but I think you can get the picture.

Chuck Norcutt

My Question: Do you use Qimage on all print jobs including single 24"
wide prints?  Or is its utility in handling jobs involving multiple
prints including multiple sizes?

Chuck

Hi Chuck,
I use Qimage in the studio on everything from individual sheets to the
24" wide.  Very infrequently if a particular image is difficult I print
from Photoshop (probably 6 times in two years.)  Qimage is also a
terrific up rez program and keeps crop as filters so you can readily mix
and match on the same or different paper and be assured of exactly tweak
parameters for example an image prints one way on premium luster but
differently on water color.

Jim