[OM] Visit to NZ and Oz

Subject: [OM] Visit to NZ and Oz
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:23:21 -0400
[Sob story...] I have to take 2-1/2 weeks of holidays before the end of the
year and for a variety of reasons (basically family and close friends) have
settled on New Zealand and Oz.

Looks like Auckland Nov. 20 for a few days, a circuit of the North Island,
likely a flying visit to bits of the South Island [I know, I know, but
there'll have to be another trip another year...], then Nov. 28 or 29 or 30
hop over to perhaps Brizzie / perhaps Melbourne / definitely Sydney for part
of a week, and fly back home Dec. 4.

Anyone in or near my path of destruction at that time, for a ZA pint or two?

Michael

ObOly: E-1, maybe OM-2n.