[OM] Taking Bill's advice

Subject: [OM] Taking Bill's advice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:50:39 +0100
Well, again I have taken Bill Barber's advice.  He recommended
stopping talking about cameras and going out with one ...

I have spent the last 10 days or so in London, recruiting new
undergraduates for the Squadron and I managed to go a few days
without taking any photos. So on Tuesday I walked to work through the
southern part of Hyde Park, from the near Kensington High Street past
the Albert Memorial and Imperial College to the Brompton Oratory on
Brompton Road.  There are some beautiful buildings in London and this
part is no exception.

So, for anyone who wants to have a look at some morning and evening
photos, head off to www.threeshoes.net and click on October London.

Chris