[OM] Re: Taking Bill's advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Taking Bill's advice
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:18:31 EDT
Chris, a lovely walk in the park.  So you have to put up with this  lovely
environment and you also have to go to all those graduation parties for  you
cadets . . . life is tough.  Reckon if I were to come across the pond  again,
we
could get another little Olympus gathering worked up?    Wouldn't it be nice
if we could some how end up in Gee Bee's territory and  get him to take us on a
little walk in the woods.  Very much enjoyed seeing  you series and they make
want to get on the big bird and fly.  Bill  Barber