[OM] Re: OT - 0845 phone numbers in the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - 0845 phone numbers in the UK
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:27:40 +0200
Graham is correct. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at a local rate
when made from within the UK. If you call such a number from outside
the UK, it should be charged as an ordinary international call. In
other words, there should be no difference in price between calling
an 0845 number from, say the US, and calling an 0131 number.

Nathan

On 26-okt-2007, at 8:23, geebee wrote:

> Definitely not a scam. I believe 0845 numbers are charged at local
> rate so as not to inhibit national enquiries/sales.

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography:
http://www.nathanfoto.com