[OM] Re: Web revisons

Subject: [OM] Re: Web revisons
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:53:36 -0700
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2007, at 12:06 AM, Moose wrote:

>> I think we stopped by the Waldo county craft Co-op to call you and check
>> your schedule, but we were on a tightish schedule and didn't go in. We had
>> already bought too much stuff and had half the trip yet to go.
>> Had I but known.....
>>
> Ah. Perhaps next time. The selection at Pemaquid is much larger.

Yes, I would have liked to go down to Pemaquid. But that was the
tightest schedule day of the whole trip, with more places to go, people
and things to see than would actually fit. So with you unavailable, we
chose to skip a trip down the peninsula, slip across to have lunch at a
favorite place in Richmond, jump on the Pike, dash down for tea with
Margaret and Gene in Old Orchard Beach, then dash down to Mike's OM
Oasis in Mass.

We could have easily enjoyed another couple of days at Moosehead and a
couple more on Mt Desert, as well as time for more visiting with other
friends. I think we have to schedule more time in New England, and Maine
especially, next year. It's tough being so much in demand. ;-)
> Thanx for looking!

Always a pleasure. And I'm one of those lucky enough to have a real
print I can enjoy every day!

Moose