[OM] Re: Oregon trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Oregon trip
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:08:17 -0700

>Wow! Nice view. Where's that hotel? <g>
>
>--Bob

A quick couple of the lodge. (I know, I'll back down on the sharpening:>)
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20OR/Oct07/lodge989.jpg>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20OR/Oct07/lodge013.jpg>

>How did you like Crater Lake Lodge?
>
>Moose

The lodge itself has been beautifully refurbished. The food was
surprisingly good. Unfortunately the room was a disaster. I had a long
talk with the concession manager yesterday and he has given us a full
refund. If you are thinking of staying there or would like the full
story contact me off list.

>Incredible view, great way to have a holiday, don't even have to leave the
>room and get into the cold.
>
>...Wayne

Needless to say we were quite happy to leave the room. Besides, the
light at dawn was amazing...for a few hours until the next storm hit.

Mike