[OM] Re: First CF card failure

Subject: [OM] Re: First CF card failure
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:39:52 +1100
Knew an engineer who worked in a coal-fired power station. It blew
powdered coal into furnaces. The flame died and some twit punched the
re-ignite button - only a couple of seconds but enough time to fill
the chamber with coal dust. Blew the side out of the building.
I like these threads - reminds me that I'm not such an idiot after all.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx