[OM] Re: Postcards from St Petersburg, Russia

Subject: [OM] Re: Postcards from St Petersburg, Russia
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:48:22 -0400
The "view as slideshow" only works within sets of photos, it seems. For
a collection made up of sets, it's cumbersome. One way to make things a
little easier for the viewer may be to make collections of individual
photos, not of sets. At least then the "view as slideshow" will cycle
through the lot. Not exactly what Chris wanted, not perfect, but....

Martin