[OM] Re: Postcards from St Petersburg, Russia

Subject: [OM] Re: Postcards from St Petersburg, Russia
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:46:31 +0100
I don't know. I think that Smugmug is far superior to Flickr, and
there is a free version as well. I use one of the paid flavors so
that I can use my own domain name to point to my Smugmug page,
www.greatpix.eu, but that is just my choice. The free version
provides the same functionality, other than the ability to use one's
own domain, and there are some space limitations as well if I
remember correctly.

I have also seen people's galleries at Photobucket, Picasa etc.--all
of those are far superior to Flickr.

Nathan

On 31-okt-2007, at 7:07, Chris Barker wrote:

> How do people put up with it, those who have made it so popular?  Bit
> like Winders, I suppose.  V1 was so horrid I can't make out how it
> ever took off ...
>
> Chris
>
> On 30 Oct 2007, at 20:44, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>
>> This is exactly the problem I have with Flickr as well. It is a most
>> frustrating experience to see great photograph but having to fight
>> with a terrible interface every step of the way.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx