[OM] Re: pictures speak louder than words - life and the E330 and 7-14mm

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures speak louder than words - life and the E330 and 7-14mm pictures
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:03:15 +0100
Hi Chris, and for anyone else interested.

the photos were taken over a three day period (damn can't remember how
to spell consequitive my english continues to decline).

We have had the house five years so not new to us, but the roof leaked
and had no insulation so we needed it replacing before winter and we
also decided to convert the roof space to a bedroom and office.

as you look at the first picture of the house you can see a garage on
the left which willbe knocked down and replaced with a larger room to
become our new kitchen, which with new heating freeing up the need for a
seperate room for an oil tank gives us a living room next to the
kitchen, so we will move down a floor. This will free up a whole floor
for visitors etc and as it happens plenty of room for a dark room for my
wife ;-)

--
Iechyd da
IanW