[OM] Re: The belief of others

Subject: [OM] Re: The belief of others
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:10:44 -0500
Bob Docherty wrote:
> Graham, Congratulations!
>  Your photography is well worth publication. I'm surprised it took so long
> and doesn't translate into more cash for gear aquisition syndrome
> treatments.....

Explain to me how this blurb.com thing works if the author doesn't get
any money.  Is it purely a vanity publication thing?  Is there no
business model for the author to take home a little coin?  I tried
reading the details on the website but got lost.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon