[OM] Re: Aperture and printing with epson 890 - frustrating!

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture and printing with epson 890 - frustrating!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:51:59 +0000
I hesitate to ask, Ian, but have you cleaned the nozzles on the printer?

The banding, especially if it is significant, is unlikely to be a
software problem.  I have just experienced banding on my Stylus Photo
1290, but it went away after cleaning the nozzles properly.  Also,
you might find that you have to get your hands dirty and clean the
nozzles directly to remove excess ink.

Chris