[OM] Re: More Bugatti Shots

Subject: [OM] Re: More Bugatti Shots
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:37:18 -0500
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Love the car. The girl isn't my type. Too many angles. Gawd, I'm
> getting old!

100% with you on that.  I prefer more curvy, softer women.  But that
Bugatti is stunning... I love to see old sportscars that have been taken
care of.  Even better to see them out on the street.  In this case,
Ettore' built it for driving, not for parking in a garage.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon