[OM] Re: E-3 User Comments

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 User Comments
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:49:53 -0400
It is potentially a serious error of design for me. I think hardware
controls are more useful that aoft controls and multi function controls
that change purpose based on exposure mode are just daft to me. Of course
the upside is that my E-3 will spend all the time MF mode because I can't
flip a quick switch with one hand rather than the two that will now be
necessary.

Dan S.