[OM] Re: Bamboo (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Bamboo (OT)
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be planting at Grenfell Saskatchewan, border zone 2b/3 I have excellent
windbreak protection, great fertile soil and water. Bamboo would be an
interesting addition.

I also found this site:
http://www.dnagardens.com/default.asp
with a lot of cold climate cultivars, imagine zone 2 apricots!! Yea! gotta love
apricot jams..They are doing some Siberian HASKAP OR HONEYBERRY, a sort of
blueberry, I'll be investigating these very soon..

I'll need a macro lens for my E-500 so I can take flower pics of that. I have
the 11-22 that is nice, but I might need something different..  is there such a
thing as a lens specific to floral pictures? Hey, I could even go with an old
manual focus lens and mount, maybe I could learn how to take pictures that way,
instead of leaving the camera to be smarter than me? (LOL)

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus