[OM] Re: Decisions, decisions..

Subject: [OM] Re: Decisions, decisions..
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 22:33:52 -0700
Marc Lawrence wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>
>> Nobody seems to believe and/or listen to me on the subject, but I'll say
>> again that I'm very pleased with the Tamron AF 17-35MM F/2.8-4 Di LD
>> Aspherical (IF).
>>

> Bollocks! Moose,
Easy there, calm down. I qualified my comment to pertain to the one
topic "on the subject".
> I know I certainly can be remiss in offering feedback
> or response, but I think it would be pretty fair to say that, although
> this list is filled with interesting individuals almost always with
> something to say worth listening too (which is why there's probably a
> fair whack of us who are here despite not using our Oly gear anymore),
> you're probably one of those several loci around whose words many of us
> gravitate (Not that I'm saying you're overly large or anything - it's
> simply a metaphor <g>).

Thanks for the pats on my back, but I really wasn't looking for any. It
just seemed odd to me that there have been a handful of queries or
mulling of options for FF WA that mention other options, but not the
17-35 - since I posted my comments on the Tammy and a bunch of example
images.

Thats all, one specific issue.

Moose