[OM] E-500 Firmware update, at last!

Subject: [OM] E-500 Firmware update, at last!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:19:45 +0000
Well, that took a good week or 2!  I could not update my E-500 owing
to a) not being recognised by Oly Viewer, b) Oly Master not
connecting to the server to download the update.  Eventually I worked
out that both Master 1 and Viewer were PowerPC applications so I
decided to download Master 2.  The bloomin' Oly-Europe website would
not let me select Mac versions and kept giving me Winders stuff!

So Oly America was the next stop and I downloaded Master 2.  It's
still a scrotty looking application, but at least it did the job of
updating the E-500.  Oh, and Master 2 recognises both up/down and
sideways scrolling on my Mighty Mouse (these things are very
important to a chap like me ...:-)))

Chris