[OM] Re: Fresh Pic this a.m.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fresh Pic this a.m.
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:01:08 +1000
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Okay, so enough OT. New pic on home page from this morning at
> Pemaquid Point.
>
> http://www.bwp33.com

That's a magnificent photo, Bob, though it makes me think that your
"Otherwise, it was just a nice sunrise enhanced by pounding surf" might
have a slightly different meaning, if not charm, to many down this way
(going by the number of board-carrying, tanned lads - wave-matted hair
and salt-shiny eyes - coming back up the path to the dog beach on
Saturday morning).

I need some free time to do it which I don't quite have at the moment,
but I look forward to looking again at your pictures (as somewhere lofty
to aim for) before setting the alarm for an early start to the National
Park headlands and the beach.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz