[OM] [OT] Brit TV Programming

Subject: [OM] [OT] Brit TV Programming
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:17:08 -0800
I vaguely remember seeing a few episodes of those. Never got caught
up in those. A bad time of day as I remember and too serious at that
stage of my life to really appreciate the silliness. I was talking
about the current series which started with Peter Davison who
transformed into David Tennant, I think at the beginning of season 3.
It is a Time Lord thing.

My goodness, Freema Agyeman as Martha Jones in season 3 is stunningly
beautiful.

Ah, you will have to enlighten a sheltered American about the
cultural aspects of police boxes.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA