[OM] Re: Decisions, decisions..

Subject: [OM] Re: Decisions, decisions..
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:52:58 -0500
I'll put IS with flash in the nice to have category.  I don't usually
drag the shutter much more than 1/30 second and camera motion is usually
not apparent but subject motion is.  I should probably actually be
shooting at 800 or even 1600 and using a faster shutter since most of
these shots are party shots and are unlikely be used above 4x6 or 5x7
size.  Here, as Moose likes to point out, high ISO performance is better
than IS.  But the E-3 looked pretty good at 1600.

Chuck Norcutt