[OM] Re: OT Audis, was New Picture Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Audis, was New Picture Posted
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:38:12 -0800
Yep. The Impreza WRX is the best driver's car by far I ever had  an
Alfa, RX-7, and a so called SAAB sport sedan . In a 3 way comparison
a few years ago it trounced the BMW AWD wagon and was barely edged
out by the S4 AWD Quattro which was running optional sport
suspension, wider wheel options and summer high perfomance tires. The
WRX was running the wheels and miserable M&S Bridgestones that came
with it.  Stick some Pirelli Pzero Nero tires on it and gobble up S4s
in the twisties.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA