[OM] Re: [OT] Online Photo sharing sites

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Online Photo sharing sites
From: "Mike Butler" <om2s.usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:10:56 -0800
Well, I knew you were the right guys to ask.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion with the Virgin Mobile case.  I should
have known I didn't have all of the details.

To answer Ken's question, my Brother is the Coach of his sons soccer team
and he wants a common "protected" site for the other Mom's and Dad's to
share the photos at a resolution worth printing from.  While there is little
chance of copyright infringement, some of the parents are very concerned
with some wacko getting a hold of the pictures.

In talking with my brother this evening, He was looking at the Shutterfly's
Terms and Conditions  and was liking what he saw so far but he wants to re
read them a couple more times to be sure.  I think the main thing he likes
is the limited access part of it.  Anyone here have any problems with
Shutterfly?

Another suggestion from a co-worker was more limited in the number of
pictures that can be posted, but also much lower profile, was Blogspot.  For
some reason the posts don't show up and a simple Google search.  However,
you can only attach four pics per post.  Might be a solution in some
cases...

Thanks to everyone who contributed.  It has been very educational.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California