[OM] Re: OT Audis, was New Picture Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Audis, was New Picture Posted
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:14:14 +0100
If only it was that easy, I think getting to 130mph is relatively easy
but go a littel beyond that and you need lots more horses and teflon
coating, I have only managed to see 280Kph on mine - the road testers,
managed 310Kph in standard from

I liked my S4 before it, it was probably more practical than the RS
model, the engine was torquier lower down. I was never convinced about
the bendy wheel saga though, I still have the original ones on mine
along the  pirellis which are horrible (tramlining)

I think and hope the autobahn will remain unlimited, its to ingrained,
that like telling brits they can't drink beer (oh wait that's happening).